Who is the Second City Saint?
Phillip Jack Brooks
October 26, 1978 (age 36)
6 ft 2 in
August 1, 2006, ECW
G.T.S. (Go to Sleep); Anaconda Vise
WWE Champion; World Heavyweight Champion; ECW Champion; World Tag Team Champion; Intercontinental Champion; Raw commentator
Phillip Jack Brooks, better known by his ring name CM Punk, is an American professional wrestler.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Status on Punk
CM Punk is quite fed up and upset with WWE management. Punk has spent the last few months in WWE pushing himself to the limit and he feels as if he has earned the prized Wrestlemania main event spot, instead of Batista, who had it handed to him. When Punk was scheduled to face Triple H at Wrestlemania, that was just the icing on top of the cake. He is very physically and mentally worn out and overly stressed; he feels he deserves to be treated better by the company. From a business stand-point, CM Punk is still under WWE contract, as it expires in July. However, Punk has walked away from the company and refuses to return to do any type of shows, tapings, or appearances under WWE.
PAY PER VIEW
January 26th, 2014
CONSOL Energy Center
30-Superstar Royal Rumble Match
DID YOU KNOW…?
CM Punk was the longest lasting entrant in the 2014 Royal Rumble sustaining the all time high of 49:13 minutes. He was responsible for 3 eliminations. This was Punk's second Rumble Match appearance as the No. 1 entrant. In 2011, he lasted 35:21 and eliminated seven competitors.
Click Image to View All Products
Top items "434" Special Edition T-Shirt
Prices: $21.99 to $24.99
"Best Since Day One" Lightweight Full Zip Hoodie Sweatshirt
Special Edition Baseball T-Shirt
"Best Since Day One" Wristbands
Have you ever met CM Punk in person? Went to a live WWE Event and have some candids of CM Punk? What about some media? Well you can donate everything to firstname.lastname@example.org All credit is given and your donations are much appreciated!
is in no way in contact with CM Punk or World Wrestling Entertainment. All photos are copyright to World Wrestling Entertainment or their respective owners and is being used under the fair copyright of Law 107
All right's Reserved.
: CM Punk Source
July 24, 2011
Best Viewed In
:Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome
:#9 - Two Years Online
Layout and Coding
CM Punk’s Tattoos
An integral part of Punk’s gimmick are the numerous tattoos that adorn his body, some of which have come to become symbols associated with Punk, as well as mantras and declarations that have been integrated into his gimmick. The tattoos as a whole, due to their large quantity and variety, have also become an attribute identifiable to Punk. The most important of the individual tattoos in Punk’s character, whether through association, symbol, or mantra, are:
- CM Punk at a Raw taping. Prominently visible are the Pepsi Globe tattoo on his left shoulder, the “luck is for losers” sleeve tattoo on his left arm, and the “straight edge” tattoo across his stomach.
- A Pepsi Globe logo on his left shoulder that inspired the names of two of his signature moves. It also became a symbol of Punk himself, who wore the logo on his ring gear in the independent circuit, as well as a slightly modified Pepsi logo being used as part of his TitanTron entrance video. He got the tattoo as a joke, as many fraternity members in his school were getting beer logos tattooed on their bodies. Punk, a keen Pepsi drinker, chose to receive a Pepsi tattoo to emphasize his straight edge beliefs.The tattoo is also a reference to former Minor Threat guitarist Brian Baker, who had a Coca-Cola tattoo and explained this by saying “I like Coca-Cola”. When people inquire about Punk’s Pepsi tattoo, he often replies “I like Pepsi” in a similar fashion
- The words “Straight Edge” are spelled out on Punk’s stomach. This is one of his oldest tattoos; he has referred to it as his identity.
- A sleeve tattoo on his left arm that reads “luck is for losers” and features numerous good luck symbols, including a rabbit’s foot, four-leaf clover and a horseshoe.
- The tattoo also features four ace playing cards as a tribute to trainer Ace Steel.
- A tattoo on the back of his left hand reading “No gimmicks needed”, a tribute to deceased wrestler Chris Candido.
- A tattoo on his right shoulder of the Cobra Command logo, G.I. Joe’s enemy
- Another GI Joe themed tattoo on his right forearm, mimicking the tattoo Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow have on their forearms.
- A tattoo of a rose on his left wrist.
- A tattoo across his knuckles with the words “DRUG FREE” (“DRUG” on his right knuckles and “FREE” on his left).
- A tattoo behind his left ear of the number 31 with three stars surrounding it.
- A tattoo on his chest, the design of which is unknown, but includes a skull and a snake.
- A tattoo on the back of his hand with the logo of the now defunct rock band, Rocket from the Crypt.
- A tattoo of the Gill-man from The Creature from the Black Lagoon on the inside of his left bicep.